1. Forest (Ride)

1. Forest




Are you ready for a ride with me? Your only tour guide, Moin Khan, is here to introduce you to the above-mentioned photo.
Hold your mind! Keep track of me! And don't forget to enjoy it! :)

Ride

On the count of three, okay? Inhale! Relax! 3...2...1! Go!

Get up. We have reached our destiny. Wonderful, isn't it?
Now, take a deep breath. Feeling good?
The mist has shrouded the entire forest. The tall trees seem to grow evermorely.
Here, touch the bark. Isn't it draped in a blanket of water? When I smell the bark, I am reminded of my childhood tree. What do they remind you of? Now, slowly feel the bark. How is it? Lovely? Healing?
Now, lean your ears against one of the trees, and try to hear the heartbeat.
Did you hear? No? Try once more. You will hear the beats, the beats made of love. Do you feel connected to the tree?
And now, listen to the heartbeats. Did you? I listened to them. I heard the tree say, "Brother...slaughtered...why?...we...give...oxygen...why kill...us?"
It is painful, indeed!
Now, sit down. Lie down. Did you feel the coolness on your neck, on your back? It is the love of nature. And what we give in return is cutting trees, ruining the lives of thousands of creatures. Remember, insects are creatures too.
Look at the sky. Isn't it welcoming? When I stare at the sky, I forget all the worries. I dive in the moment. And living in the present is what makes us happy.
Close your eyes. Slowly. Do you feel the coolness? I feel like I am dreaming a beautiful dream. It is so good to be in the lap of nature! I love it here.
So, buddy, did you like it here?
Hold my hand. Don't worry. Close your eyes. We will meet the next time. Bye for now. You will be home on the count of three.
3...2...1!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Murderer

In Idle Hours

Happy (Part-2)