Walk the Forest (Creative Writing)




Walk the Forest

Walking in the dense forest of elephantic trees, I sensed a feeling of belongingness. The belongingness, that had been since my birth, which, I just discovered. I feel connected to it; connected to every living thing around.

The lushness swims in my eyes. The green trees are home to several living beings. The cool blanket of air has surrounded me. It makes me elated. My soul is shouting with joy. The smile on my face is so natural!
As I walk on the soil, I feel the softness of earth. The soil seems a part of me. The more I walk, the more homely I feel. As I touch the leaves, fresh droplets fall from it upon my dry skin. As I run my fingers over the barks, they (fingers) get cold and sweet. All this enhances my spirit.
The air is filled with the fragrance of leaves, flowers and love. No perfume can compete with this fragrance. This place seems so welcoming, for, this is my home.
When I open my mouth, the mintiness in the air fills my tongue. I feel the mintiness paint my throat.
The chirping of the birds fill my ears, and I run on the soil to search for the source. When the voice dies, I listen to the heartbeats of the forest. Such a melody! No song can win over the song of the forest.


Come!

Come with me, my friend.
So, here we are in another beautiful forest. It seems that the trees are saluting us. If you look closely, you will realise that everything around is welcoming us. We are the Chief Guests, it seems.
And oh! Look at the leaves! They are moving. No...they are dancing! If you listen carefully, they are singing a song for us. Let me write it down:
Welcome O Human! Welcome you are!
Glad to know, you came so far!
Welcome to the Land of Beauty!
Come, join us! As happily as we are!

Wow! Bravo! Wonderful welcome song! Wasn't it, my friend! They are so adorable! And now, can you feel whatever I told you in writing? Open your all the five senses! And if you have the sixth one, you should open that too! Time for me to go. When you have reaped everything, call Moin, and I will come. Others are waiting, I am going to help them.
I am the tour guide. Hope you enjoy it! Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocent Murderer

In Idle Hours

Happy (Part-2)